Since 2010 Petreski & Partners has conducted and executed several projects granted by the Royal Norwegian Embassy. The projects focused on training of employees of small and medium enterprises about the implementation of the adopted EU legislation concerning several aspects of everyday company functioning. The following projects have been executed:
1. Entrepreneurs’ Human Resources and team management – September 15, 2010. A training course focused on providing the trainees with the proper knowledge of the implementing the basic principles of HR policies in their everyday operations. The training course focused on many aspects such as interviewing skills, the skill to recognize potential of candidates.
2. Finance for Non-finance executives - 05-21 May 2010. The goal of this training course was to introduce the participants to the basic elements of financial reporting, to provide them with the basic understating of the Companies' Cash Flow, budgeting and planning and execution of financial analysis.
3. Basic principles of preparation of programs for prevention of corruption and money laundry for service portfolio enterprises – March 1th – April 30th – 2011 The project goal was to provide participants with complete understanding of the basic principles of consolidation; preparation and usage of the legislatively required programs that service portfolio enterprises need to implement and are in favor of the legal policy for prevention of corruption and money laundry in the Republic of Macedonia.
4. Basic principles of preparation of programs for prevention of corruption and money laundry for service portfolio enterprises – Part 2 – September 5th – 7th November 2011 Due to the great interest in the first phase of this project, by the previous and future participants, the second part of the project would provide participants with further and in-depth explanation and complete understanding of the basic principles of consolidation, preparation and usage of the legislatively programs that service portfolio enterprises need to implement and are in favor of the LEGAL policy for prevention of corruption and money laundry in Republic of Macedonia.
5. Basic principles of preparation of programs for prevention of corruption and money laundry for service portfolio enterprises outside the capitol – March 1st – April 30th 2012 Due to the great interest and success in the two previous projects held in the capital on the same subject (Basic principles of programs for prevention of corruption and money laundry for service portfolio enterprises and Basic principles of programs for prevention of corruption and money laundry for service portfolio enterprises, Part 2), the goal of this project was to provide participants outside the capital the chance to participate in the project. The training provided the participants with an understanding of the procedure creating principles and legislative requirements that would be, and are, an obligatory principal of operation for service portfolio businesses, such as consultancy, accounting services, insurance brokers and agents, real estate agents etc.
6. 2012: Through the framework of the BAS program (EBRD) in Macedonia Petreski&Partners executed a strategic project in Zona Triko-Vinica. Project underlined indebt organizational audit with specific focus of the organizational capabilities, processes and management routines that were to serve the organization of the largest domestic exporter of textile products in the Country. The outcome provided the Company with a full restructuring organizational plan and newly designed Key Business Performance matrix that would serve the production processes in its orientation towards increasing its effectiveness and efficiencies in the common based production modules.
7. 2014: Partnering with BAS – EBRD in Macedonia Petreski&Partners accomplished a project with Kolid Foods Ltd. – one of the top 3 FMCG distributors in the Country, oriented towards increasing of the Human Capital commercial and marketing capabilities, that would support the further business expansion on the highly demanding traditional market in Macedonia. Project underlined, not only a indebt analysis of the Human Capacity of the business, but also, a tactical redesign of the trade marketing mix matrix, that would serve as key tool towards the need of providing “best in class” distribution and logistics service to the Macedonian Market. Along side the core elements of the project framework, Petreski&Partners team, took active participation in the mediation process where Kolid Foods Ltd. was negotiating large international Brands and franchises in the light of future cooperation.